Central Washington Hospital Professional Pharmacy
“Your Community Pharmacy”
We’re conveniently located in the Professional Building on the corner of Red Apple Road and Miller Street.
1201 S Miller St.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays
- Prescription Dispensing
- Prescription Refills
- Discharge Prescriptions
- Flu Vaccination (for ages 16 years and older)
- Over the Counter Medicatons
- Prescription Mail Services
- Diabetic Supplies
- Hospice Medication Service
- State Kidney Dialysis Program
- Medication Education
- Preferred Provider for Most Insurance Plans
Our patients are our number one concern, therefore our mission is to provide quality professional pharmaceutical care and service to meet their healthcare needs at all times. We will assure appropriate and cost-effective use of pharmaceuticals through the application of knowledge, skill and professional judgment.