Comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation
Exercise, Education, and Emotional Support
Cardiac Rehabilitation is a medically-supervised program that helps improve the health and well-being of people who have heart problems.
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation program includes exercise training, education on heart healthy living, and counseling to reduce stress and help you return to an active life. Cardiac rehab helps people who have heart problems:
- Recover after a heart attack or heart surgery.
- Prevent future hospital stays, heart problems, and death related to heart problems.
- Address risk factors that lead to coronary heart disease (also called coronary artery disease) and other heart problems.
- Adopt healthy lifestyle changes. These changes may include a heart healthy diet, increased physical activity, and learning how to manage stress.
- Improve their health and quality of life.
The rehabilitiation is tailored to the unique needs of each patient.