Pharmacy Residency Program
Graduates of the PGY1 Pharmacy Residency at Confluence Health | Central Washington Hospital & Clinics' Residency Program will be well-rounded, competent clinical pharmacists equipped to provide patient-focused pharmaceutical care in multiple practice settings. Upon completion, graduates will be adequately prepared to enter clinical practice and be able to precept a variety of pharmacy learners, or continue postgraduate training in a PGY2 program..
- Manage and improve the medication use process
- Provide evidence based, patient centered medication therapy management to the team
- Exercise leadership and practice management skills
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Provide medication and practice related education/training
- Utilize medical informatics