How to Apply for Pharmacy Residency
1. Submit a completed application, consisting of:
- Online employment application for the "Pharmacy Resident" position.
- Letter of Intent, stating goals and interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Official college transcripts from pharmacy school curricula
- Three Letters of Recommendation, either free-form or using this template
2. Send your application materials to:
Blythe Steele, BS Pharm, PharmD, BCPS
Residency Program Director
Confluence Health - Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Pharmacy Administration Office
P.O. Box 1887
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1887
3. Register for the ASHP National Matching Service.
Our NMS match number is 115413.
4. Complete the onsite interview.