How Palliative Care Helps
The Benefits of Palliative Care
When you are at the front lines of an illness, you need answers. At Central Washington Hospital, our Palliative Care Team includes physicians, nurses and social workers.
Together with your doctor, we make sure that you receive:
- Expert treatment of pain and symptoms.
- Close communication about your illness and treatment choices.
- Coordination of your care among all your health care providers.
- Emotional and spiritual support for you and your family.
- Inpatient and outpatient care.
- Referral and coordination of home care services.
- 24-hour support.