Visiting the Mother/Baby Unit
Regular visiting hours are 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please help us keep our mothers and babies healthy and safe by following these instructions.
- New fathers and support persons are welcome anytime, but must be wearing an ID band provided by the Mother/Baby Unit.
- Grandparents, relatives and friends may visit at the mother's discretion.
- Each person must wash their hands thoroughly before handling the baby.
- Visitors sick with colds, flu or chicken pox should wait to see the baby until they are better.
- Please keep in mind mom and baby's need for rest and private time. Calls may be forwarded to the business center, and/or a "Do Not Disturb" sign may be on the room door.
Labor and Delivery
- Moms may have up to three visitors at a time while in Labor and Delivery.
For More Information
Guests are encouraged to read our website's Patient and Visitor Information section.