Central Washington Home Infusion Service is committed to serving our patient's health needs safely in the comfort of a non-hospitalized setting. Our expert staff of is committed to providing comprehensive quality infusion care for our regional communities in cooperation with patients, payers, physicians, and other healthcare team providers.
What We Do
Central Washington Home Infusion is a full-service provider of home infusion therapy. Home infusion therapy allows administration of intravenous medication, enteral nutrition, and specialty pharmaceutical products while at home.
- We work closely with doctors and insurance companies to provide high quality, cost effective care.
- A specially-trained team of pharmacists, nurses, technicians, and patient service representatives will make certain all patient needs are met.
- Home visits and phone interviews will be conducted by nursing staff to ensure goals are being met.
- Education and training is provided to patients as part of the comprehensive service of our home infusion pharmacy.
- As a local Joint Commission Accredited provider, our professional services provide you with 24 hour per day, 7 days per week availability.
We are located within Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee and we serve the entire Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan county area.
Contact Home Infusion