Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visitors are a welcome part of a hospital stay and are important to recovery. However, patient care is our primary concern, and it is important for our patients to receive as much rest as possible. For that reason, we ask that friends and relatives follow these guidelines:
- General visiting hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- No more than 2 visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- Persons with colds, sore throats or any other contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the physician or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Our Critical Care Area, the Mother-Baby Center and the Transitional Care Unit have specific visiting guidelines. Ask a staff member about these guidelines.
Please respect any signs requesting no visitors. The nursing staff can restrict visitors to immediate family only, or to no visitors at all.