Financial Assistance Program
Central Washington Hospital has a Financial Assistance Program so that necessary medical services may be provided to uninsured and underinsured patients who meet the eligibility requirements.
Financial Assistance Eligibility
- Households that are uninsured or underinsured whose household income* is less than 300% of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Poverty Level will be considered.
- Only “medically appropriate services” are eligible.
- Application only applies to charges within one (1) year of the application.
- Financial Assistance will only be considered after all other financial resources available to the patient have been explored and exhausted.
*Household income means a group of two or more persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption who live together. All such related persons are considered members of one family.
- Motor vehicle related services or 3rd party responsibility
- Patients who reside outside of our service area.
- Non-medically appropriate services (not medically necessary).
Brochure (English) | Brochure (Spanish)
Federal Poverty Guideline Adjustments
Eligibility for, and determination of, Financial Assistance is made in conjunction with Federal Poverty Income Guidelines, as shown below.
Applying for Financial Assistance | Frequently-Asked Questions about Financial Assistance | Brochure (English) | Brochure (Spanish)