Financial Assistance Program
Central Washington Hospital has a Financial Assistance Program so that necessary medical services may be provided to uninsured and underinsured patients who meet the eligibility requirements.
Financial Assistance Eligibility
- Households that are uninsured or underinsured whose household income* is less than 300% of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Poverty Level will be considered.
- Only “medically appropriate services” are eligible.
- Application only applies to charges within one (1) year of the application.
- Financial Assistance will only be considered after all other financial resources available to the patient have been explored and exhausted.
*Household income means a group of two or more persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption who live together. All such related persons are considered members of one family.
- Motor vehicle related services or 3rd party responsibility
- Patients who reside outside of our service area.
- Non-medically appropriate services (not medically necessary).
Federal Poverty Guideline Adjustments
Eligibility for, and determination of, Financial Assistance is made in conjunction with Federal Poverty Income Guidelines, as shown below.
Applying for Financial Assistance | Frequently-Asked Questions about Financial Assistance