Helping You Manage Diabetes At Home
The Healthy Living with Diabetes program provides several valuable services for those with diabetes.
Personalized Diabetes Counseling
- Type 1, Type 2 and/or Gestational Diabetes
- Newly Diagnosed Diabetes
- Diabetes that is not well-controlled
- Changes in status or treatment
Education is patient centered, focusing on the fundamentals of diabetes management: diet, exercise, self-glucose testing and medication.
Medical Nutrition Therapy
A Registered Dietitian will work with you to make your diet work for you.
- Menu planning
- Carb counting
- Carb-consistent diet
- Heart healthy
- Weight loss, if needed
A Nurse Practitioner will help you get on track with your medications.
- Insulin dose and timing management
- Insulin pump training and dose adjustments
- Oral anti-diabetic medications
- Handling changes in your regimen