Join the Confluence Health Team
By joining us, you could work for a health system that ...
- Is a not-for-profit Regional Level III Trauma Referral Center and integrated healthcare delivery system, serving a population of more than 300,000 people
- Features a state-of-the-art patient tower located beneath the beautiful foothills of the Cascade Mountains, close to many outdoor recreational opportunities and tourist destinations.
- Offers excellent salary and competitive benefits packages.
- Collectively employs more than 2500 people.
- Is a 206 licensed bed acute-care hospital, offering a full range of services, including cardiac care, general and vascular surgery, neurosurgery, intensive care medicine, orthopedics, obstetrics and pediatrics, cancer care, dialysis, home care and hospice.
- Received the HomeCare Elite award for having a Home Health & Hospice Agency that is in the top 25% of all home care agencies whose performance measures in quality, improvement and financial performance are the best in the nation.
Central Washington Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by Federal, State or local law. All employees at the Hospital are employed "at will." This means either they or the Hospital may end the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause.