PowerChart: View Only
Accessing eCentral and Cerner Applications within CWH Network
- At CWH and WVMC, click the eCentral shortcut on the desktop.
- If no desktop shortcut is available, type ecentral.cwhnt.rmc in your browser address bar.
- For username or password assistance, contact the CWH IT Help Desk at ext. 2276 or 509.667.3322.
Accessing eCentral andCerner Applications from the Web
A web interface portal provides an alternative access point for remote users outside the CWH network.
- Enter https://ecentral.cwhs.com into your Internet browser address bar.
- Access requires a username and password.
For username or password assistance, contact the CWH IT Help Desk at 509.667.3322.
An instruction guide explains technical requirements, including Citrix requirements.
- Your username is your CWH‐assigned alphanumeric code.
- Your password is self-selected.
For further instructions on using the PowerChart: View Only application, click the link below to open the Instruction Guide.