Viewing Total Units of Blood Product Transfused
You have the ability to view the total number of units the patient has received during their hospital stay.
Viewing total number of units
- From the Menu, click Inpatient Summary.
- The Blood Bank Report provides a view of how many units of what type of product have been typed and crossed and what is still available.
The Asterisk indicates the crossmatch has expired for that order.
- Ordered: Number of units requested for type and cross.
- Used: Number of units released from the lab for administration.
- Available: Number of units ready to be used.